If your journey is of a private nature, then, in the case of flight disputes, you have the right to contact the ‘Schlichtungsstelle für den öffentlichen Personenverkehr e.V.’ (SÖP), Germany’s independent arbitration board for public passenger transport that oversees all carriers.
You may do so if you have concerns relating to
- denied boarding, long delays, or the cancellation of flights;
- the destruction, damage, loss, or delayed transportation of baggage, or
- breaches of duty in the transportation of disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility, or
- breaches of duty in the conclusion of carriage contracts,
- you have already contacted Eurowings Discover about your concerns and have not received a reply within two months or
- you are dissatisfied with the way your concern has been handled or disagree with how your claim has been processed by Eurowings Discover.
- your concern is not already pending before a court or at one point was pending before a court or has been settled.
- your trip is a private trip.
The European Commission also provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR).